Booking conditions and rules
Booking Conditions until 31 December 2023
- Minimum stay of 1 or 2 nights depending on the type of suite selected.
- Reservations may be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours before the date of arrival and 100% of the amount of the reservation will be refunded, except for those booked at the special “Non-refundable” rate.
- Reservations can be made with a minimum of one day’s notice and a maximum of 18 months.
- If the client does not register their card, the amount of 100 Euros per stay will be blocked on the credit card on the day of arrival as a DEPOSIT, which will be released on the day of departure once the property has been checked.
- If a cot, high chair, extra bed or paid services are required, they must be ordered at least 48 hours before the arrival date. There will be a cancellation policy. Invoicing for paid services will be increased by 10% VAT.
- Payment methods: bank transfer, credit or debit cards and paypal.
- Reservations can be made through www.casadelavegasuites.com, whatsapp (621 30 93 31), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or conventional booking platforms.
- Check-in from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. Check-out before 11 a.m. on the day of departure. However, if you need to check in/out before or after these hours, you must request it at the time of booking. These options are subject to availability and may incur an additional cost.
- Capacity will depend on the type of flat booked. Additional people will pay a supplement of 20 euros per person per day. No more people than those contracted in the reservation will be admitted.
- The change of towels is included in the price, as well as cleaning (except Sundays and holidays). The sheets will be changed every four days of stay.
- Pets are allowed per stay at a cost of 50 €/animal (for extra cleaning).
- If required, guests must show a valid ID card at check-in.
- The client is obliged to close windows and doors when leaving the accommodation.
- The client is obliged to turn off the air-conditioning units when leaving the accommodation. The air conditioners are fully efficient, so that once connected the room is cooled or heated in a few minutes.
- The client is obliged to take care of the accommodation and hand it over in perfect condition, otherwise the cost of the service will be deducted from the deposit.
- The client is obliged to immediately report any damage that may be found in the accommodation.
- Smoking is forbidden inside the accommodation. In case of non-compliance, the total amount of the security deposit may be withheld for the thorough cleaning of the accommodation.
- The use of the solarium is the full responsibility of the guests. In the event that you are staying with children you must ensure at all times that they do not enter the solarium without adult supervision.
- The contract will be terminated in the event of disturbance to neighbours, exceeding the maximum number of persons contracted or damage to the accommodation and inventory.
- Bachelor/bachelorette parties or similar parties that cause a nuisance to neighbours are prohibited.
- The code provided for access to the accommodation will only work from the time of check-in until the time of check-out, and will be automatically disconnected thereafter.
- It is forbidden to move the furniture in the accommodation, to move furniture, and under no circumstances to place mattresses on the floor.